Why 1000s of people choose Argos Pet Insurance to protect their pets
- Pay for your pet’s cover monthly at no extra cost
- A choice of Silver, Gold or Platinum policies to suit your budget
- Kittens and puppies could be insured from as early as 8 weeks old
- With Argos Pet Insurance no pet’s too old – we’ll happily provide insurance quotes for cats and dogs up to any age#
- Argos vetfone – your 24hr freephone hotline for instant advice from qualified veterinary nurses
- You’ll be in safe hands; we’ve teamed up with Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance plc, one of the largest and most experienced pet insurers in the UK
Single Trip Travel Insurance
Club Direct’s Single Trip Travel Insurance provides excellent levels of benefits in many destinations across the globe. We provide two levels of cover, Silver and Gold, so you can choose the policy suitable for your needs.
Some of our features include:
- Cover for many pre-existing medical conditions*
- Excellent levels of cover including up to £10 million emergency medical cover with our Gold policy.
- Single trip policies available up to 79 years of age
- An array sports and activities covered as standard
Annual Multi Trip Travel Insurance
If you travel or holiday abroad more than once a year, you will find our Annual Travel Insurance policies both convenient and economical. Club Direct offer two different Annual Travel Insurance policies – Silver Annual and Gold Annual – both of which allow for an unlimited number of trips abroad during the year and offer European and Worldwide cover.
If you are planning a ski or snowboarding holiday, we also provide Annual Ski cover. This has all the benefits of our Annual multi trip travel insurance plus cover for piste closure, winter sports equipment and much more.
Both our Silver Annual and Gold Annual policies provide full travel insurance cover for up to 31 or 60 days days per trip. You’ll also benefit from:
- High levels of baggage and cancellation cover
- Cover for many Pre-existing Medical Conditions*
- Up to £10 million emergency medical expenses
- Cover available up to 74 years of age
Mercia Marine (Underwriting) Ltd specialises in boat insurance and commercial marine trade insurance products. We are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (F.C.A.), our registration can be checked via the http://www.fca.org.uk website (reg. no. 304948).
The company began trading in 1999 with the aim of providing insurance services to the marine leisure sector with an emphasis on providing the personal touch from our UK based personnel. We are fully committed to after the interests of our customers first and foremost so if you deal with us via the internet, contact us by telephone, correspond by post or simply just visit us in person, we are dedicated to giving you a high quality service. Since our launch we have therefore grown an enviable reputation within the marine boat insurance industry.
We understand that you want competitive premiums and also a fast response when experiencing a problem that could lead to a claim, as well as someone to talk to who understands your vessel(s) and/ or your trade. As a result, our aims when it comes to providing you with insurance are quite simple;
We aim to ensure that you receive an efficient, friendly and reliable service.
You will not be held in a queue when you want to speak to us, instead you will deal with experienced insurance professionals, here to assist in any way we can.
You will receive guidance aimed at making sure you have the correct boat insurance cover in place and only pay for the cover you need and want.
Home Emergency and Heating Insurance Explained
Home Emergency Insurance – this covers not just heating and hot water systems, but also electrics, plumbing, broken windows, lost keys, vermin, and more. Heating Insurance or Heat Cover only – this typically only covers heating and/or hot water systems, but not other home emergencies.
Among these two categories there are a variety of different features to choose depending on the plan you’re after and how much you want to pay. Options to consider include annual inspections, unlimited callouts and guarantees on when help will arrive.